Year 1 music: Bumblebee

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee
Won't my mommy be so proud of me
I'm bring home a baby bumblebee
OUCH! It stung me!!

I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee
Won't my mommy be so proud of me
I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee
EEEWWWWW~It's YUCKY!!

I'm wiping off the baby bumblebee
Won't my mommy be so proud of me
I'm wiping off the baby bumblebee
Now my mommy won't be mad at me!


Before we learn this Bumblebee Song in class, we had listened to The Flight of the Bumblebee by Russian composer Nikolai Rimsky- Korsakov. Most students could guess what the song was about just by hearing the sound! Here are a few versions of the piece played on different instruments by a few famous musicians.

1) On Piano (Performed by Maksim)



2) On Violin (Performed by David Garrett)



3) On flute (Performed by James Galway)