My favorite boy choir - LIBERA

Some children don't know how to sing well coz they don't know what "good singing" is. If Chidlren can listen quality solo/choral singing all the time, it's easier for them to grasp what "good singing" is. Don't know where the search for your choir should start? I recommend Libera!!!

I am totall...y in love with this boy choir from England. They sing both pop and classical songs, their stage performance is interesting and most importanly, their voice are super angelic! I do believe that with appropriate training, most children can sing like them!!

Two out of the three songs I used in my wedding ceremony were from one of their CD's. And I remember how I couldn't wait to play it for my Year 1 last year once I bought the CD from HMV last year!! I played them "Orinoco Flow" (original singer was Enya) and they picked up the chorus right on the spot. The first comment shouted out when I played the video was from a year one girl: 嘩!好靚仔啊! =___="