Summer Songs 2010


HELLO CHILDREN,

Summer is finally here!  Are you ready for it?  I look forward to my summer holiday every year; I will eat lots of ice-cream, I will build sand castles on the beach, I will jump over the waves with my friends,  I will lie down under a tree with an ice-lolli when the sun gets too hot!  What do YOU plan to do this summer? 

Though I don't usually spend so much time on the computer during the summer, I have already planned a few summer songs to share with you!  Starting from 12 July, I will share with you 7 summer songs.  You will see a new song uploaded every Monday morning.  You're welcome to listen to it anytime and write down your thoughts in your Summer Song Booklet.  Perhaps you'll listen to other songs in during this summer holiday, it is just as wonderful if you can share it with me!

I wish you a fun and musical summer holiday!!

xx