Year 3 music: The Snowman

Finally, finally! The weather is getting cooler, meaning winter is near! Children, do you like summer more or winter more? I like winter because both Christmas and Chinese New Year fall into this season. Winter is definitely a season of joy. Since a few years ago, I developed a seasonal hobby of searching for magical stories in December. To me, winter is also a season full of magical happenings! I'd like to introduce to you a children story that I discovered only a few years ago, called The Snowman. (Click on this link to find out more about the story!)

This is a story written by English author Raymond Briggs in 1978. A few years later, this magical story is turned into an animated movie with awesome music background composed by Howard Blake.
Part 1/3


Part 2/3


Part 3/3

I wish you can all have a magical dream after watching this wonderful winter cartoon!

This winter, the City Chamber Orchestra of Hong Kong will perform live music with this animated film on a big screen in December. Hope you can get the tickets for it. Please click HERE for more information on this show.