Online games for parents (for relaxation's sake)

Dear Parents,

When you have put your children to sleep, what time is it? Do you still leave time to yourself? Perhaps you'd watch the late night news or update your facebook status before you go to sleep. I do admire all of you; you have to dedicate so much time to your children and you hardly leave "alone" time to yourself.

I have almost forgotten about this site before I accidentally run into it. Orisinal an online game site; the games from this site is quite original, I find the games very soothing. The background music is very calming, too. It's an alternative site for you if you wanna relax your mind before you go to sleep. My personal favorites include the game with "star," "moon" and "bee" icon. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do~

xx